How to manage contacts in Yahoo Mail?
Evolving ever since 1997, Yahoo Mail has been a part of internet with enormous user-base. Apart from astounding facility of chat room, one can enjoy many features of Yahoo Mail for free. The better management of contact list is yet another reason why yahoo has successfully flourished. The latest version of Yahoo mail is yahoo mail plus that has better storage capabilities, free calendar, email encryption and free stationary feature.
Managing contact in Yahoo Mail is an important part of Yahoo email service. Instead of choosing to type the email addresses manually, our article is going to guide you how to automatically add people in the Yahoo mail contact list. The added contacts can be easily deleted or updated with the email contact management feature.
Process to setup address book in Yahoo Mail:
- Click on the help menu located in the right hand corner of Yahoo Mail.
- Go to setting options and click upon writing email tab.
- Ensure that the option that sync automatically add new recipient to contact is tick marked
Is it possible to delete / edit Yahoo Mail contacts?
After the contacts are automatically synchronized with the Yahoo Mail, the list is apparent on your screen. It’s the same place where you manually need to add contacts in case they do not add up automatically. Choose the following steps to delete / edit the Yahoo Mail contacts –
- Install Yahoo mail and look up for the contact option situated in the top left hand side corner of the page.
- Choose a contact that you wish to edit.
- Select delete option and remove the contacts from the list right away. Alternatively, edit details and save the relevant changes.
- You can edit any detail you wish to change. Alter the Contacts, phone number, website, birthday or the name of the person.
The Yahoo Mail menu and action options:
Yahoo Mail comprises of action option that can be added in the address book. The menu provides some additional settings that you can do with your contacts. For instance, you can sort the entire list and quickly shift throughout the name list. Sorting and searching contacts through email address and name is simple in Yahoo Mail.
Yahoo mail contact management comprises of the name list with first and last name too, quickly scan the email. Yahoo mail also allows you to add contacts from websites like Facebook, Outlook and Google by using VCF and csv file. The export contact option available and the screen come up with several actions that can allow you to develop, remove and edit the contact. Also, you can print the contact and even restored there address for an automatic backup.
Managing contacts in Yahoo Mail is easy as long as you have your email ID intact. Users can also choose the Yahoo application to search and manage contacts. Once you type a particular email for sending it to the client, Yahoo email contact list automatically gets updated by permanently adding the client email address.